Return / Warranty Policies
- All parts and accessories are returnable.
- Products must be in original packaging and in unused new condition.
- AM Diesel Performance Inc. must be contacted within 14 days of the shipment date.
- Customers must submit a Return Authorization Form (RMA) within 14 days of the shipment date prior to returning the item. Items must match what is described on the submitted RMA. The RMA Form can be found here: RMA Form
- An error on our behalf will receive 100% refund.
- Refunds will be credited back using the method that initially paid for the item. Refunds will be credited within 7-10 business days after the item has been received, inspected and approved by AM Diesel Performance Inc..
- Return shipping costs are the customer's responsibility.
- Items must match what is described on the submitted RMA.
- Returns on international orders are subject to applicable governmental, shipping and restocking fees as determined by AM Diesel Performance Inc.
- Returned items are subject to a restocking fee of 20%, which is deducted from the return amount. In the event that the items being returned are damaged this fee may increase.
1 Year Manufactures Warranty:
This warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. During the warranty period AM Diesel Performance Inc. will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective once inspected by AM Diesel Performance Inc.
AM Diesel Performance Inc. will either repair or replace the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
The warranty period for the product purchased from AM Diesel Performance Inc. is 365 days from the purchase date. Please contact us to determine the problem and most appropriate solution for you. The 1 Year Manufactures warranty requires validation by the customer through providing proof of purchase. In the event that the customer cannot provide proof of purchase, warranty is void. This warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by purchasers negligence, conditions, unauthorized modification, malfunctions, theft/loss, or damages not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
What to do when sending products back under warranty:
- Contact AM Diesel Performance Inc. by following the following link or contacting us by phone. 250.634.0196. https://amdieselperformance.ca/pages/contact-us.
- Fill out a Return Merchant Authorization Form, which is available here: RMA Form
- Package your product and include valid proof of purchase.
- Return product to AM Diesel Performance Inc. to be inspected.